I’m not the biggest fan of giveaways here in my dusty baking world – I call in and giveaway enough products for Easy Eats.
But when Albion Fit asked me if I wanted to test out their women’s workout clothing, I was totally in.
I practically live in comfy clothes. I’m either at a computer all day, walking Mitra, sitting in meditation, stretching my way through yoga or on my feet in someone’s kitchen. None of these things require that I even wear jeans, which is pretty awesome. It also means that I burn through fitness clothing, and am constantly looking for affordable clothes with a bit of color and cut that can get me from work to home while still looking relatively cute on the subway.
Enter this gorgeous blue top that I adore.
I tested it at my yoga for chronic pain workshop, and loved how the extra-long torso came down over my hips and didn’t fly anywhere when inverted or twisted.
But the ultimate test came when I wore it to a 10-hour cooking shoot at a huge loft space downtown. Because while working out is obviously the more healthful situation to be wearing fitness gear in, working in a kitchen is a much longer, smellier, steamier experience.
Here’s what I loved particularly about this product:
- It’s incredibly thin and soft, which helps when you like to layer up on the subway and then need something light under your apron at work without showing any bare skin.
- The color is really vibrant and didn’t fade at all in the first wash.
- I ended up going out for drinks with friends after the shoot – sweatpants, frizzy headbanded-hair and all, and the color and cut made me still look relatively cute (when sitting on a bar stool under dim lighting). (I ended up accidentally doing this a second time after a yoga workshop… oops…)
- The extra-long length can be pulled comfortably down over my hips or sort of scrunched up higher. Either way, it felt comfortable but not clingy.
- It’s not expensive – $28 for an incredibly comfy, bright top.
So Albion Fit is awesome in offering one of my lovely dusty readers a brand spankin new Jade Go Long Crew (with thumbholes)!
Leave a comment below telling us you’ve done this with a link to your pin!
And to cap it off, they’re offering a $15 discount
when you spend $50 or more! Just use code dustybaker15
(valid until 4/25, when the giveaway ends at 6pm EST)
Make sure your email address is linked to your comment so I can find you.
Thanks! Good luck!